Ok, so YOU try to pick a cool name for a travel blog. No, I don’t mean just your personal blogging-about-my-vacation site, but a travel blog focused on travel topics for a travel agent! Ready to play the game? Ground rules are:
- Do not simply use your name e.g. “John Smith’s Travel Blog”
- Do not – even though it’s tempting – use something that’s non-PG 🙂
- Most important – find something that is NOT ALREADY TAKEN!!
After many, many names were considered and tossed aside like last year’s news, I finally settled on Le Bon Traveler. Why? Good question, here’s some (hopefully) good answers:
- It’s a play on my last name (Labbon… Le bon… easy and obvious right?)
- It loosely translates with a bit of creative “Frenglish”, to “The Good Traveler”. And that’s what we all want to be right? Good travelers. Good stewards of our precious planet earth. (I may have to update this when I start offering trips to outer space).
We should all strive to be good travelers on wonderful vacations and explorations of this amazing world we live in.
- It was not already taken online! 🙂
To be continued… sort of (how’s that for a teaser?) My next post will give some tips on coming up with a good name for your own blog or website.